Groupage cargo delivery from Europe
to Russia with VE Service
Transporting cargo from Europe to Russia is one of our priorities. We work with groupage, general and out of gauge cargo, transporting complex industry equipment. We have extensive experience in the POS equipment, acoustic and medical/pharmaceutical equipment delivery from Europe to Russia. We are experts in preparing necessary permits for transporting these types of goods. We also provide special transportation conditions if necessary: we use special containers for temperature control and tilt sensors. We also offer export of inoperative equipment and RMA.
We understand your business, we know how important it is to receive goods on time. Therefore, one of our logistic solutions is transporting any type of cargo from Europe to Russia by road in starting from 5 days time. Due to our flexible approach to solving problems, reliable partners, consolidation warehouses throughout all Europe and the desire to be the first in the international logistics field, we shorten delivery time as much as possible.
- Experience. We have been transporting goods from Europe to Russia since 2008.
- Narrow specialization. We know all the details about transporting industrial equipment and offer the most cost-saving logistics solutions.
- Customised routes. We develop customised cargo movement routes taking into account all of the customer requirements.
- A network of consolidation warehouses. Having a network of consolidation warehouses in Europe (Holland, Latvia, Lithuania) and in Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), as well as using our partners terminals for groupage cargoes consolidation help us optimize logistics processes and carry out quick delivery of goods “to the door”.
- We work with groupage, general and out of gauge cargo.
- Delivery in short time. Groupage cargo delivery from Europe to Russia – from 5 days, general cargo – from 3 days.
- Working door-to-door: we organise cargo delivery from the seller’s warehouse to the buyer’s warehouse.
- Legal support. We can prepare a full package of transport documents; assist in certifying your goods according to Russian standards and help with the customs clearance.
- Complete and on-time information on the location of your cargo along the route.