Cargo delivery from Australia to Russia with VE Service
We bring together suppliers from Australia and their Russian partners.
We work with key seaports and airports in Sydney and Melbourne to ensure reliable delivery of groupage and general cargo to Russia by air or by sea. We work with an extensive network of consolidation warehouses, so we have everything you need to feel the benefits of our global network. Our multimodal solutions with further shipment from our consolidation warehouse in Riga by road will make your supply chain simple and reliable.
In case of an urgent delivery, we offer to transport your goods by air to the largest cities in Russia. In this case customs clearance is carried out directly at the airports. Our team of experts is focused on offering the best solution for transporting your cargo whether it is a high-tech industrial equipment or large-sized industrial machines. Our experience allows us to offer a range of proven and advanced services to ensure fast, efficient and smooth development of your business.
We can provide a full range of related services:
- Legal support and preparing a full package of documents
- Cargo insurance
- Cargo repacking, labeling, reloading, storage.
- Complete and on-time information on the delivery process.
Goods from Australia are delivered by multimodal transportation:
- Sea container shipment with the involvement of a car platform.
- Air transportation to the consolidation warehouse in Europe (Riga) with further delivery by road in a groupage cargo vehicle.
Terms of cargo transportation from Australia
|5-8 days||Air transportation|
|45-50 days||General cargo delivery by sea container (FCL)|
|50-55 days||Groupage cargo delivery by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Australia to Russia
The price of cargo transportation is calculated based on the desired delivery time, cargo’s characteristics, and the region of departure.
In each case, VE Service experts develop an individual, most cost-saving solution, optimizing the cargo delivery processes.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Your cargo’s point of departure. We provide the best choice for the consolidation warehouses at the seaport area or air terminal.
- Choosing transit points, considering the type of cargo transportation.
- Reliable partners. We work with the largest consolidation warehouses and seaports in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne), as well as with reliable container lines and air carriers.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS