Cargo delivery from Singapore to Russia with VE Service
We organize multimodal cargo transportation from Singapore to Russia.
Multimodal transportation with VE Service will help you make your supply chain reliable, transparent and efficient. We will develop a route for delivery of your cargo based on its specifics and urgency. We arrange a sea container shipment with a further reloading to a car platform in the ports of the Baltic sea. We have also developed special conditions and routes for delivering cargo from Singapore by air, both through our consolidation warehouses in Europe and directly to the largest airports in Russia.
We offer special solutions for delivering electrical, telecommunications, laboratory and other highly specialized equipment from Singapore. Our company delivers goods from Singapore using special containers, tilt and drop sensors according to all the rules for transporting these types of goods. We will prepare all the complex documents for the import/export of industrial equipment, its spare parts, components, and consumables.
You will always have information on the location of your cargo, and our managers will provide qualified assistance and solve all the issues that can appear during the process of transporting your cargo. On land, in the air and on water, on all continents we help business partners get closer to each other.
- Multimodal air- and sea shipment with a transportation by road involved
- Developing individual cargo delivery solutions
- A wide range of services, which includes cargo labelling, consolidation, reloading, processing, insurance.
- Consulting services: customs clearance, representing your interests in the Russian Federation customs authorities, certifying your goods, consulting on logistics and foreign trade issues.
- “door-to-door” delivery
Terms of cargo transportation from Singapore to Russia
|8-10 days||Air transport|
|35-40 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|40-45 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Singapore to Russia
The price of cargo delivery is calculated based on the length of the route, cargo’s characteristics, type of transportation. VE Service experts will pay attention to all the factors that can help minimize the costs.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Effective route. Taking into account the locations of transit points in multimodal transport is the most important tool for reducing transportation costs.
- A network of consolidation warehouses in Europe. While shipping cargo to the warehouse, we take the further place of loading into account.
- Cooperating with Singapore warehouses and Singapore sea container lines.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS
- Vast experience in international cargo transportation.