Cargo delivery from Canada to Russia with VE Service
VE Service as an international logistics operator provides turnkey multimodal cargo transportation from Canada to Russia.
For transporting your cargo, we use sea and air transport, choosing the best combinations, taking into account the tasks that your company faces. Our main consolidation warehouse is located in Riga (Latvia), from where cars are sent to Russia strictly on schedule. If it is necessary to minimize the delivery time, we offer cargo transportation by air with customs clearance at the largest airports in Russia: Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo and Pulkovo. It reduces the delivery time to 3 days.
We develop individual logistics routes for the maximum convenience of our customers. Our team specializes in transporting complex industry equipment, fully understands the specifics and challenges of your business, and works to improve its reliability and efficiency. In order to make logistics as comfortable and as fast as possible, we implement advanced online business technologies, including an online service request form on our website.
Delivering goods from Canada to Russia with us is easy, simple and affordable.
- General and groupage cargo delivery.
- “door to door” delivery.
- Cargo transportation using warehouses in Canada and our network of consolidation warehouses in Europe.
- Cargo processing, labeling, storage, and consolidation.
- Registering the related legal documents. We know all the details and specifics of registration of goods that are imported to Russia (industrial, medical, electronic and other equipment).
- Cargo insurance.
Terms of cargo transportation from Canada
|8-10 days||Air transport|
|From 38 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|From 43 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Canada to Russia
The price of cargo delivery from Canada to Russia is calculated based on the desired delivery time, transport characteristics of the cargo, and the region of departure.
In each case VE Service experts develop an individual, most cost-saving solution, optimizing cargo delivery processes.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Selected method of transportation (sea, air). Required transportation time.
- Using our partners warehouses in Canada and an extensive network of consolidation warehouses allows us to determine the best transportation route.
- Transit points that allow us to reduce the time and cost of your cargo transportation. They are determined depending on the transport characteristics of the cargo and the delivery time.
- Deep knowledge of the container and airline operations: avoiding additional port charges and extra fees.
- Groupage cargo vehicles leaving our consolidation warehouses strictly on schedule.