Cargo delivery from Argentina to Russia with VE Service
We bring together suppliers from Australia and their Russian distributors.
We transport general and groupage cargo to Russia by sea and by air, alongside with involving car platforms. In case of transporting urgent project cargo, we offer direct import delivery to Moscow or St. Petersburg with customs clearance at airports. Our team of experts with in-depth knowledge in the field of delivering various equipment is always in touch and ready to develop and offer you the best transportation route.
Our staff knows everything about the cargo handling specifics and local transportation procedures. We work to ensure the highest quality and transparency of your supply chain. With us, you can always be sure that your cargo will arrive completely safe and on time.
- An opportunity to create a customised package of services from the available logistics processes: cargo transportation, processing, repacking, storage, customs clearance, insurance.
- Full informational support during cargo transportation and consulting on all related issues.
- Preparing individual routes based on customer’s wishes and financial expectations.
- Different delivery options: “door-to-door” delivery, shipment from Argentina VE Service agents’ warehouse to Moscow VE Service warehouse or delivery to the cargo recipient’s door.
Terms of cargo transportation from Argentina
|5-8 days||Air transport|
|45-50 days||General cargo delivery by sea container (FCL)|
|50-55 days||Groupage cargo delivery by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Argentina to Russia
The cost of your cargo delivery depends on the transport characteristics of the cargo, the type of transportation, and its route. The tariff in each case is calculated by VE Service experts individually. Calculating the cost is carried out within one working day.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Deciding on the best points of cargo consolidation. It is possible to depart goods from the sea port warehouse or cargo terminal.
- Determining the cargo transit location in Europe, based on the size and the type of your cargo, and the type of further transportation.
- Using our warehouse resources. VE Service provides you with the opportunity to use its own and partner warehouses throughout Europe.
- Additional fees reduction. It is achieved by choosing the best air carriers and container lines.