Cargo delivery from Sweden to Russia with VE Service
VE Service, an international logistics operator, specializes in the organization of cargo transportation of complex industrial equipment, including electrical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, fire-fighting, medical, components, components and consumables for it. We have accumulated extensive experience in delivering complex cargo in small batches as part of combined cargo-this allows us to increase the efficiency of cargo transportation, reduce their cost and take into account the interests of our customers as much as possible.
Our company has developed special routes to optimize delivery times from Sweden using ferry services to Rostock (Germany): the truck is loaded in Sweden and then takes the ferry to Germany. Then the cargo is consolidated at our consolidation warehouse in Europe and sent to Russia.
The advantages of sending bulk cargo from Sweden with VE Service include an accurate schedule of vehicles with bulk cargo, verified routes and a full package of related logistics services, including registration of transport, customs and certification documentation.
We use our experience, knowledge and skills to offer our clients optimal logistics solutions in all situations.
- Provision of logistics services (transportation from Sweden, storage, consolidation, labeling, cargo handling) and organization of the entire supply chain.
- Cargo insurance and legal support service.
- Consultations on logistics and foreign economic activity.
- Development of an individual cargo route based on the customer’s needs.
Possibilities for cooperation:
- Individual service package formation.
- Turnkey cargo transportation.
- Door-to-door cargo delivery.
- Receiving cargo at the consolidation warehouse in Europe and sending it to the VE Service warehouse in Moscow.
Terms of cargo transportation from Sweden to Russia
Cost of shipping goods from Sweden to Russia
We offer competitive rates and prices for the delivery of bulk cargo from Sweden, while ensuring the highest quality of logistics.