Typical delivery processing by VE Service
Collection of preliminary information about the cargo
- the type of customs procedure (for example, release for internal consumption, export, temporary import, transit, etc.);
- name of the goods sufficient for classification and its indication in the customs declaration. Determining non-tariff regulatory measures, existing prohibitions and restrictions;
- country of origin;
- invoice value;
- presence / absence of insurance;
- presence / absence of license fees.
Pre-processing for goods included in the delivery
- classifying goods according to the CN FEA;
- calculating the amounth of customs duties and payments for each commodity subheading of the CN FEA;
- determining non-tariff regulatory measures, prohibitions and restrictions (if applied);
- verifiying intellectual property, including the presence of an object in the RIPO (register of intellectual property objects);
- verifying the additional description in accordance with the current regulatory acts on customs clearance. It is necessary for the indication in the customs declaration. For example, goods serial numbers, models, brands, additional quality characteristics and features;
- determining the list of necessary permits for customs clearance.
a) Foreign trade contract.
b) Annexes, specifications to the contract, other additional documents, if necessary.
c) Invoice, its translation if necessary.
d) Packing list, its translation if necessary.
e) Certificates, declarations of conformity, with mandatory verification on the Federal Service for Accreditation website, notifications of the FSB, state registration certificate, etc.
g) Description of the goods to be transported, catalogs, plans, drawings, diagrams, photographs.
h) Transportation invoice
i) Transport application form, information about the cargo dimensions and the number of seats.
j) Insurance policy.
k) Export declarations.
m) Price list.
n) A document stating the name, cost of items and their delivery, CN FEA codes, net and gross weights for each article and total weight, cargo dimensions, type of packages.
Customs clearance preparation and calculating the payments
Calculating the final amount of customs payments, sending payment orders together with drafts for the goods recipient to submit prepayments, import taxes and special customs fees. Verifying the copies of submitted payment orders for stating their numbers in the customs declaration.
Moving goods to the temporary storage warehouse and customs clearance
After registering the customs declaration, if the customs inspector has any questions he sends them to our declarants. Usually these issues are related to the documents providing description and technical characteristics of the goods, clarifying the structure of the declared customs value and documents on customs payments.