Cargo delivery from South Korea to Russia with VE Service
We offer a full range of services for transporting cargo from South Korea to Russia. We manage logistics processes: from transporting goods to the destination and preparing the necessary documents to the complete setting up of a smooth operation of the supply chain.
Our logistics experts select the best ways of transporting goods from South Korea. We use multimodal transportation with a choice of air freight for urgent cargo and sea transport if it is necessary to minimize the cost. With air freight urgent cargo is delivered to our warehouse in Europe or to major airports, from where it is sent to Russia by road. With sea container transportation, cargoes from the port of Busan are delivered to the ports of the Baltic Sea with further transportation by road platforms or by groupage vehicles.
We are focused on long-term partnerships and offer our customers the best shipping options for the reliable and smooth operation of their supply chain.
- We work with any type of cargo: groupage, general and out of gauge
- Extensive work experience. Since 2008, we have been working in international cargo transportation and know all the details about transporting industry equipment.
- The global agent network allows you to process and receive goods as quickly as possible anywhere in the world.
- Working with reliable air and container lines allows us to guarantee the complete safety of your goods.
Terms of cargo transportation from South Korea to Russia
|5-8 days||Air Transport|
|45-50 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|50–55 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from South Korea to Russia
The cost of cargo delivery from South Korea is always calculated individually in accordance with the transport characteristics of the cargo, customer requirements, and requested timing of delivery. In each case, VE Service experts take all factors into account in order to minimize logistics costs. It is possible due to:
- Rational choice of a warehouse. The warehouse is selected considering the location of your cargo and its further route.
- The network of warehouses in Europe. Transit points allowing to reduce the time and reduce the cost of transportation are determined depending on the size of your cargo and timing of the transportation.
- Working with reliable shipping lines and air carriers.
- Well equipped facilities. We have various types of modern standard containers. These are 20- and 40-foot containers, 40-foot containers with increased capacity and Open Top containers for the transportation of out of gauge cargo.