Cargo delivery from Thailand to Russia with VE Service
VE Service has been organizing multimodal cargo transportation from Thailand to Russia since 2008. In case of tight deadlines, we offer air flights, and to reduce the costs, we work with container lines. We work only with reliable air carriers and sea lines in order to reduce transit costs and the total amount of duties and extra charges.
Cargo from Thailand is first delivered to one of our warehouses in Europe, and then transported by road to a warehouse in Moscow. We can arrange door-to-door shipment or deliver goods to your warehouse precisely on time. We will be glad to provide all the operational logistics services: customs clearance and insurance, consulting on logistics and foreign economic activity.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of both global innovations in logistics and the details of how cargo is transported within Thailand.
We work to ensure that cargo delivery from anywhere in the world is safe and easy.
- Cargo delivery from Thailand by air / sea
- Developing an individual logistics route for your cargo.
- Consolidation of goods in one of our warehouses in Europe.
- Door-to-door cargo delivery option.
- Transit points for your cargo in the EU countries. The transit point is chosen based on on the type of your cargo (general, groupage), the type of transport, and the additional logistics services required.
- Point of departure: choose the nearest consolidation warehouse or seaport area to reduce the cost of local delivery.
- Choice of partners: container lines, air carriers, partner terminals.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS
Terms of cargo transportation from Thailand to Russia
|from 30 days
|General cargo by sea container (FCL)
|Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)
Cost of shipping goods from Thailand to Russia
The cost of delivering cargo from Thailand to Russia is calculated based on the transport characteristics of the cargo, its specifics, transportation route and method, and the selected package of services.