Groupage cargo delivery from Israel to Russia with VE Service
VE Service company, an international logistics operator, offers groupage cargo delivery from Israel to Russia by air and by sea. Air transportation from Israel is popular when urgent / project delivery of goods is required. Sea transportation is the best option if you want to optimize the cost of logistics services while ensuring full cargo safety.
We have gained vast experience in delivering various types of equipment from Israel to Russia: telecommunications, electrical, air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems. Our experts will consult you considering the type of your cargo and develop the best route for its delivery so that shipment of your goods is taken care of safely and on time.
We work to ensure that your supply chain is reliable and predictable. Our job is not just logistics, we help your business grow and prosper.
- Full range of transport logistics services including transportation, processing, consolidation, labeling and reloading your cargo.
- Additional services: legal support and cargo insurance.
- Creating individual routes based on the customer’s requirements.
- Delivery of goods of any weight and size
- Full informational support during the cargo delivery process.
Terms of cargo transportation from Israel to Russia
|From 35 days
|General cargo by sea container (FCL)
|From 40 days
|Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)
Cost of shipping goods from Israel to Russia
The price of delivering cargo from İsrael to Russia is calculated based on the desired delivery time, transport characteristics of your cargo, and the region of its departure.
In each case, VE Service experts develop an individual, most cost-saving solution, optimizing the cargo delivery processes.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Choosing the transportation type (air/sea).
- Determining the most efficient transit points for the route, choosing ports for consolidation depending on the type and volume of your cargo.
- Choosing the container lines and air carriers to reduce additional port fees and extra costs.
- Consolidation warehouses network in Europe, partners warehouses in Haifa and Tel-Aviv.