Cargo delivery from Brazil to Russia with VE Service
VE Service organizes general, oversized and groupage cargo delivery from Brazil to Russia. УOur staff has extensive experience in transporting various types of telecommunications and industrial equipment, which are mostly imported from Latin American countries in general and from Brazil in particular.
We have a wide network of agents all over the world. Our staff consists of experienced logistics experts and customs declarants. We successfully cooperate with authorized air carriers and shipping lines in Brazil. It allows us to pick up cargo from suppliers safely and on time despite the country specifics,.
To make the urgent cargo delivery as fast as possible, we offer air freight with customs clearance at the Russian airports (Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo, Pulkovo).
No matter what do you need to transport, with us you get the best logistics offers, designed specifically for you, alongside with the highest quality service throughout the entire transportation process and effective optimization of your supply chain.
- General, groupage and oversized cargo delivery.
- Developing the best routes for delivering your cargo, depending on the required time and cost of the shipment.
- Developing and applying the highest quality logistics solutions.
- Full informational support and consulting services for the international cargo delivery.
- Organizing the “turnkey” cargo delivery according to the “door-to-door” system, full legal support and cargo insurance.
Methods of cargo delivery from Brazil to Russia:
Multimodal cargo transportation from Brazil to Russia is carried out by air or sea transport involving the automobile platforms. For urgent cargo we offer direct air freight with customs clearance at Russian airports.
Terms of cargo transportation from Brazil to Russia
|5-8 days||air freight|
|45-50 days||General cargo delivery by sea container (FCL)|
|50-55 days||Groupage cargo delivery by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Brazil to Russia
The price of cargo delivery is calculated based on the desired delivery time, transport characteristics of your cargo, and the region of departure.
In each particular case, VE Service experts develop a customised, the most profitable solution, optimizing the processes of cargo delivery.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Optimal routes to follow. We determine cost-saving transit points cosidering the shipment methods, the departure and arrival locations of your cargo.
- Desiding on the best points of cargo consolidation. We have a network of our own and our partners consolidation warehouses in Europe.
- Reliable partners. We only use the services of authorized agents and verified container lines and air carriers.