Groupage cargo delivery from the Netherlands to Russia with VE Service
Transporting various industrial equipment from the EU countries to Russia is one of our priorities at VE Service.
We successfully develop logistics solutions for the delivery of prefabricated spare parts, ventilators, oversized industrial machines and other types of equipment from the Netherlands. For oversized cargo or cargo that requires special transportation conditions our experts will offer you an individual route as quickly as possible. Owning a consolidation warehouse in the suburbs of Amsterdam allows us to offer you exclusive conditions for cargo delivery from the Netherlands to Russia.
We have organized a special schedule for the movement and loading of groupage cargo trucks from the Benelux countries. We pick up cargo from suppliers warehouses on Tuesdays-Wednesdays and deliver it to our consolidation warehouses in Riga and Vilnius by Thursday-Friday, at the same time we pick up cargo from suppliers warehouses on Thursday-Friday and deliver it to Riga and Vilnius on Monday-Tuesday.
Our entire range of services is aimed at making logistics for your company easy, fast and reliable. Our job is more than just logistics for us. We help your business grow.
- Delivery of general and groupage cargo from the Netherlands.
- No restrictions on cargo weight and size.
- Developing individual logistics solutions for non-standard requests.
- Turnkey delivery which includes legal support and insurance services.
- Different logistics options: “door-to-door” delivery, transporting goods from our consolidation warehouse in the Netherlands to the VE Service warehouse in Moscow, and other types of delivery.
Terms of cargo transportation from the Netherlands to Russia
|From 5 days||General cargo|
|7-10 days||Groupage cargo|
Cost of shipping goods from the Netherlands to Russia
Prices for transporting cargo from the Netherlands depend on the cargo’s route, size and the need for additional documents and permits to be issued.