Cargo delivery from the UAE to Russia with VE Service
We deliver groupage, oversized and general cargo from the UAE to Russia. Thanks to our global network around the world, we make cargo transportation from anywhere in the Emirates to Russia easy and reliable.
The best option for transporting cargo from the UAE to Russia is multimodal solutions, in which transportation by sea or air is combined with further delivery by road.
We successfully cooperate with the largest seaports in the country. Their developed infrastructure allows us to receive and process cargo as quickly as possible. Besides, we work with proven air carriers that offer reasonable rates for transporting goods by air. Whatever needs to be shipped, complex industrial equipment, spare parts for previously delivered equipment or oversized cargo, we will always offer the best solution and convenient timing of the delivery.
Our aim is to provide first-class service. By making the logistics process smooth for our customers, we give them additional competitive advantages for their business to prosper.
- Combined and general cargo delivery in a multimodal way (air/sea container with the involvement of road transport). Our company has a number of special logistics solutions for transporting groupage cargo, that allow us to optimize the time and cost of cargo delivery.
- A wide range of services: reloading, consolidation, labeling, warehouse storaging of your cargo.
- Handling all the transport documents. Representing our customers’ interests in customs authorities.
- Cargo insurance.
- Loading / unloading locations and the cargo route are decided based on a customer’s request. “Door-to-door” delivery option is available.
- Consulting and full informational support.
Terms of cargo transportation from the UAE to Russia
|8-10 days||Air transportation|
|15-20 days||General cargo delivery by sea container (FCL)|
|20-25 days||Groupage cargo delivery by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from the UAE to Russia
The price of cargo transportation is calculated based on the desired delivery time, cargo’s characteristics, and the region of departure.
In each case, VE Service experts develop an individual, most cost-saving solution, optimizing cargo delivery processes.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Creating an effective delivery route. Identifying the most “profitable” transit points.
- Working with consolidation warehouses in the UAE and a network of consolidation warehouses in Europe allows us to successfully deliver cargo using any route planned.
- Knowing all the details of working with various air- and container lines.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS
- Taking cargo transport characteristics into account (size, weight and type of goods being delivered)