Cargo delivery from Japan to Russia with VE Service
VE Service as a 3PL logistics operator provides services of cargo delivery from Japan to Russia.
We have developed special logistics solutions for small and fragile cargo from Japan to be delivered in a short time by air through consolidation warehouses in Europe or directly to the largest airports in Russia. We work with a number of suppliers of telecommunications, video and measuring equipment from Japan. Goods can also be transported by sea containers through the ports of the Baltic sea with further shipment by road. Oversized cargo is delivered on a deck of the ship.
We will develop the best logistics solution for you based on the specifics of your cargo, desired delivery time and cost. Working with reliable air carriers and container lines allows us to guarantee the complete safety of your cargo. The expanded network of consolidation warehouses ensures the most efficient processing and delivery of groupage cargo.
Our goal is to ensure the comfortable and reliable cargo delivery to Russia from anywhere in the world.
- Vast experience. International cargo delivery has been our competence since 2008. We know all the details of transporting industrial equipment, its components and spare parts.
- Informational and consulting support throughout the entire cargo transportation process
- Convenience. We accept cargo at our consolidation warehouse in Japan or directly at the warehouse of the shipping company.
- Choosing the best routes to reduce the logistics costs.
Terms of cargo transportation from Japan to Russia
|5-8 days||Air Transport|
|45-50 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|50–55 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Japan to Russia
The cost of cargo delivery from Japan is always calculated individually according to the transport characteristics of your cargo and requested timing of the delivery. In each case VE Service experts take all factors into account in order to minimize logistics costs. It is possible due to:
- Consolidation warehouses together with additional terminals of our partners available in Japan. The warehouse is selected based on the location of the cargo and its further route.
- Choosing the best delivery route. Depending on the choice of transit locations we can reduce time and cost of your cargo delivery.
- Working with reliable sea lines and air carriers allows us to reduce additional costs.
- Well equipped facilities. We have various types of modern standard containers. These are 20- and 40-foot containers, 40-foot containers with increased capacity and Open Top containers for the transportation of out of gauge cargo.