Cargo delivery from Taiwan to Russia with VE Service
Transporting goods from Taiwan to Russia with us means optimizing your supply chain and delivering your cargo safely and on time.
We offer multimodal solutions for delivering goods from Taiwan to Russia. Shipping cargo to our warehouses in Europe by air or by sea can be followed by further transportation by road. The choice of transportation method depends on the type your cargo and the desired delivery time. For project loads, for example the automation systems sensors, air transport is used more often, and for the POS equipment delivery (from spare parts to professional data collection terminals) sea transport is preferred.
Our global network includes several major ports in Taiwan: Taipei, Keelung and Taichung. We work with trusted air carriers, including local airlines, and partner consolidation warehouses. This approach allows us to reduce the time and additional costs of cargo transportation.
Working with a 3PL provider is profitable, reliable, and secure
- Established partnerships in Taiwan’s international seaports. They allow us to develop optimal routes and choose the most profitable ways of cargo transportation.
- We deliver all types of cargo from Taiwan to Russia: general, groupage and oversized cargo.
- Established routes. The best option to deliver cargo from Taiwan to Russia is to transport it by sea to the Baltic sea ports.
- Full range of logistics services: transporting, storage, repackaging, insurance and customs clearance services.
- Informational support. Our customers get full information about the location of their cargo during the entire delivery period.
- Reliability. We provide complete safety for all types of cargo.
Terms of cargo transportation from Taiwan to Russia
|5-8 days||Air transport|
|38-45 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|45-50 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Taiwan to Russia
The cost of cargo transportation depends on the following factors:
- Cargo’s point of departure and its characteristics.
- Required time of delivery.
- The choice of transit points.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS
- The choice of container lines and air carriers.