Cargo delivery from Malaysia with VE Service
VE Service, as an international logistics operator, has been organizing cargo delivery from Malaysia since 2008. We are working with many well-known companies and suppliers of various equipment. We also have vast experience in transporting fragile and expensive cargo, for example, telecommunications equipment.
Groupage, general and oversized cargo is delivered from Malaysia to Russia using a multimodal method of transportation. We organize sea shipment from the biggest ports of the country (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Port Klang, etc.) to our consolidation warehouses in Europe. For urgent cargo, air freight from Malaysia to Latvia (Riga) with further delivery by road is an option we can offer.
Working with us you get an access to a global agency network, profeccional logistics management and a team of customs declarants. It is everything you need to have your cargo delivered as fast and as comfortable as possible.
- Cargo delivery from Malaysia to Russia (General, combined and oversized).
- Multimodal transportation: air or sea shipment with road transportation involved.
- Based on the customer’s needs, we create an individual transportation route for delivering goods from Malaysia
- Full range of logistics services: transportation, labeling, processing, consolidation, warehouse storage.
- Turnkey delivery option
- Consulting services.
- Legal support and insurance.
Terms of cargo transportation from Malaysia
|8-10 days||Air transport|
|From 30 days||General cargo by sea container (FCL)|
|From 45 days||Groupage cargo by sea container (LCL)|
Cost of shipping goods from Malaysia to Russia
The price of cargo transportation is calculated based on the desired delivery time, cargo’s characteristics, and the region of departure.
In each case, VE Service specialists develop an individual and most cost-saving solution, optimizing the cargo delivery processes.
The following will help to reduce logistics costs:
- Selecting the transport. You can choose between air or sea shipment. It is possible to transport oversized cargo on the deck of a ship.
- Cargo location. Our company has several partner warehouses in Malaysia, which allows us to develop the most favorable logistics offers.
- Choosing efficient transit points. We can use one of our network’s consolidation warehouses in Europe.
- Delivery according to INCOTERMS
- Seaport fees and other additional charges. They depend on the port of departure, the container line used, and whether or not seasonal charges are applied.